Offering tailor made Truck Finance Solutions for personal and business entities, working with all the major banks and Toyota Financial Services. Imperial Hino is an approved authorised financial services provider(FSP), acting under licence number 25934. All our Hino Truck dealerships have an onsite truck finance and insurance business manager to assist with all your Hino truck finance and insurance requirements.
Truck Finance Application Requirements:
- Copy of company/CC registration forms/certificate to commence business and copy of relevant ID documents.
- Latest audited financial statements (last two years) of the applicant company / shareholders / affiliated companies, signed by directors. Management accounts required if older than 6 months and available.
- Statement of assets and liabilities of all members/Directors.
- Detailed cash flow projections of the business for next financial year.
- Bank statements for the last 4 months.
- Copy of contracts, letters, and other supporting information such as shares/investment certificates.
- Please provide a short business profile/Business plan if not interviewed by our Finance Consultant and any supporting info that might be important in motivation of your application for finance.
- Fleet list if applicable (Description, value, outstanding debt, instalment)
- Debtors / Creditors list if available. (Age analysis)
Please enquire with us should you need further assistance with the truck finance process.